Norton.com/Setup – Steps to Download, Install and Activate Norton
Norton.com/setup – Step by Step guide to help in Downloading & installing for Norton Setup.Norton.com/setup offers independent support service to help the users if they encounter any issue to activate or Norton.com/setup product. To get the help from us, connect to us for the quickest possible support.
Steps to Install, Uninstall, and Reinstall Norton Setup
For keeping the today’s computing and similar devices of the users, Symantec has developed excellent security suite for a wide variety of devices running on different platforms including MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS. Norton security products are available in different editions and versions such as Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe, and Norton Security Premium. All the three different version are capable of providing extended protection to the computer users against online threats. Norton Security Standard is the right choice if you just want to protect one device, for securing upto 5 devices, Norton Security Deluxe is good and Norton Security Premium is good if you want to provide the protection to more than 5 devices and upto 10 under single subscription.
Norton Security Software Installation Procedure
Here is the information about buying and getting Norton product activation key, and downloading and activating it on additional devices, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling it, if it is required.
- How touninstall Norton or other security software
(Important note: These are optional steps and will be required if there is a security application installed on your device and you want to install latest one. Go through these steps if you want to uninstall Norton, or security products of other software makers such as AVG, McAfee, Kaspersky, Panda, Avast, Avira, Trend Micro, ESET, F-Secure, etc.)
- Head to the bottom left-hand corner and click on the start button and then Control Panel.
- Once in the control panel, do one of the following as according to the operating system is in use:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 users need to open programs and features.
- Windows Vista users need to open uninstall a program.
- Windows XP users need to open add or remove programs.
- When you see the list of installed programs, click on the Norton program or other software that you want to remove, and click uninstall or remove.
- Click on Norton Uninstall or other security software process
- Now click Next when a Subscription Waiting Period Warning window pops up
- Click on Restart now to completely uninstall and remove the installed application.
- To uninstall it via Launchpad (keep pressing the icondown until all icons start jiggle, and click the delete button (X).
- If Launchpad doesn’t have any delete button, use its uninstaller to remove the app, or if that is not available move the app into the Trash, and then empty Trash.
- You may or may not Restartyour device.
- Go to the Norton account by visiting the URL: norton.com/setup
- Enter the registered email address and password of your account
- Click onto Sign In button
- You may get prompted to choose either of the two choices: Install on this device or Install on another deviceif you are logging in for the first time or any time after purchase from a device that does not have Norton Security installed on it.
- To download and install the software onto your current device, click Agree & Download.
- If you use above steps to close the widow, you can always get back to it through Devices tab. The process of Norton installation is easy because, Norton account interface is very simple and intuitive and includes the Download button in tabs like Home, Devices, or Services.
- When you download Norton onto your computer, you get its downloader program and by running it, the process of Norton download and installation will start and to finish the process, follow the on-screen instructions. As soon as the process completes, Norton product will be installed and activated.
- To install your Norton security software onto another device, follow the steps given below:
- Log into your Norton Management console by visiting the URL: www.norton.com/setup
- Right at your Management Home page, just above Download Norton button you will see the option “Do you want to add more devices?“
- Select and click on the option Install on another device tab, and follow the on-screen instructions. You may also get the installation link in your email that has been sent to you by Norton.
- To retrieve the Product key, start with logging into your Norton Account,
- Click onto the Devices tab,
- Look out for the device you need a product key for and write it somewhere, or you can do it by highlight/copy/paste action. You can also access your product key can from the Services tab.
If you need help with www.norton.com/setup, norton.com/setup, or any other security software as well as Microsoft Office.com/Setup, talk to us for instant help as we provide help and support for Activation and Installation, or uninstallation of all type of PC programs and application.